By promoting interest in health and cultivating sound sports games, OCEANUS encourages people to lead healthy lives. We believe that physical stamina is one measure of a community strength. Through these events we hope to raise money to implement projects aimed at raise awareness about the environment turning our seas into clear blue waters and the world a better place for our children’s children.
Marathon running is an enjoyable sport for many people from all walks of life.
Whatever your motivation and deadline for running a marathon, with the right training plan and a determined attitude, you’ll achieve your goal.
Saoute Mohamed is running in GREECE for OCEANUS follow him and support the Campaign
Runned – DUV Ultra Marathon Statistics
• DOLICHO (DELPHI – ANCIENT OLYMPIA) ULTRA RACE255 Km – 22th-24th APRIL 2016
• Spartathlon running 246Km – 25-26 SEPTEMBER 2015
• Athens UltraMarathon Festival 24h non-stop Race running 247km – MARCH 2015
(one of the best world performance of the year)
• Athens 12h non-stop Race running 137km – 6 DECEMBER 2014
• Athens 42Km – 9 NOVEMBER 2014
• Antiparos 24Km – 6 SEPTEMBER 2014
• Antiparos 10km – 17 JULY 2014
• Tinos RUNNING EXPERIENCE 25km – 14 JUNE 2014
• Syros Half Marathon 25km – 8th JUNE 2014
Next Race: __
Vasileios Panaritis is running in GREECE for OCEANUS
• Athens Classic Marathon 5km – NOVEMBER 13, 2016
• Santorini Experience 10Km – OCTOBER 8, 2016
Francesco Ferrara with “Gymnasium Team” is running in ITALY for OCEANUS
• Napoli Marathon 10km – JUNE 22, 2014